MILPRO DISTRIBUTORS' GENERAL DESCRIPTION
MILPRO ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTORS are built with heavy-duty components in order to exceed industry standards. The inner rotating seal isolates the outlets that are not in use, eliminating any risk of cross-contamination. Constructed of a special polymer, this seal can be submitted to temperature extremes (high and low) without any loss of operating properties.
Grain Distributor MILPRO
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 4 to 32 outlets
- 6 to 24 inch spout diameter
- Standard carbon steel construction
- Stainless steel construction available : for corrosion resistance
- Hot galvanized construction available : for maximum durability
- Direct drive: for less maintenance
- Inner rotating seal : to prevent cross contamination
- Absolute binary encoder provides precision for selection of outlet.
- Standard 60 degree spout with 45 degree spouts available.
- Electric security door sensor for improved operator safety
- Liner options for the inlet elbow and outlet include AR-type hardened steel and Rhino Hyde
- Optional Electric by pass control
- Optional DSV series dust bin collecting port: to collect the dust from filling and return it to the bin, reducing dust to a minimum.