GRAIN MILPRO COOLERS' GENERAL DESCRIPTION
MILPRO COUNTERFLOW COOLERS have an undeniable competitive advantage due to our unique design features. The internal rotary airlock allows for a more compact unit while the combination of the extractor design and air suction duct allows for an even spread of the cooling air without lifting product. Heavy-duty, trouble-free and affordable, MILPRO coolers provide a superior quality product and an excellent return on investment.
Pellets Coolers MILPRO
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Integrated internal rotary airlock: reduces the overall height of the machine
- High capacity up to 50 T /h
- Stainless steel top section: provides improved durability and a higher quality of equipment.
- Air damper: provides the ability to easily calibrate your system.
- Pneumatic cylinder : provides low cost and easy access for product flow control.
- Optional product leveller: results in more uniform cooling
- Heavy-duty design and construction, MILPRO coolers provide product coooling 24/7.
- MILPRO coolers are designed to bolt-on a MILPRO crumbler directly to the hopper.
- Optional square hopper.
- Electric air damper for precise automatic flow control of various products.
- Product leveller for uniform cooling
- Adjustable electric product leveller
- Explosion vents for improved safety in wood applications
- Electric security door sensor for improved operator safety
- TILT gate, uniquely designed for meal, mash, extruded oil cake & non free-flowing product.
- Hydraulic cylinder & units for low temperature applications or where air is not accessible.
- Double-deck Coolers are available: reduces your down time between two different products.