Milpro Cyclones' GENERAL DESCRIPTION
MILPRO Hi-Tech cyclones high efficiency primary separators that remove fine product and particulate from the air stream in the air cleaning system. Hi-Tech cyclones are designed to exert high centrifugal forces on dust particles in the gas stream with high velocities through the cyclone shape which results improved separation efficiency. Tangential inlet and small diameter held the separation process.
Hi-Tech Cyclones MILPRO
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hi-Tech cyclones have a a more efficient design than standard cyclones
- Pressure drop through the Hi-Tech cyclone is approximately six (6) to eight (8) inches water gauge.
- Capacitites up to 100 000 CFM
- Vortex breaker: results in a better dust separation
- Construction available in carbon steel, stainless steel, and hardened AR steel
- Inspection door
- Bolt on Structure for easy site assembly and installation.
- Rotary valve to impede air from entering the cyclone from the outlet.
- Screw reclaim conveyor with rotary valve, for double or multiple cyclone assembly
- Perfect match for your MAROT grain aspirator or MILPRO cooler