MILPRO ROLLER MILLS are designed for particle cracking and/or grinding. Single stage roller mills are used for cracking or when a product does not require much size reduction. If a greater size reduction is required, a double stage model is recommended. The first stage is used to break the particles and the second stage grinds the pieces to a finer product. Triple stage roller mills are used to gradually reduce the product to even smaller particles sizes without creating an excessive amount of fines.
Features & benefits
- MILPRO roller mills : can produce material as fine as 250 microns.
- Single stage roller mills
- Double stage roller mills
- Tripple stage roller mills : for finer product and higher capacity
- Quad stage roller mills : for finer product and higher capacity
- MILPRO roller mills provide higher efficiency due to the solid core (not tubular) design of the roll construction.
- Rotary feeder with integrated de-stoner: to regularise the flow and protect the machine
- Magnet Transition : to protect your machine from small steel parts
- Electric security door sensor to enhance operator safety
- Electric roller adjustment
- Optional manual magnet drawer to remove any metal pieces that could damage the machine.
- Optional pneumatic magnet drawer to remove any metal pieces that could damage the machine.