SJC Multilevel Screeners have been engineered for pre-cleaning and fine cleaning of flowing solids. They operate in an auto-balancing circular motion using a single drive and counterweights. The smooth and balanced movement results in maximal utilisation of the screen surface for increased throughput. For fine cleaning, aspiration is available. Multiple easy to access screen decks are secured on rails inside an enclosure which is suspended vertically from the screener frame by highly durable carbon rods.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Auto balanced eccentric drive assembly
- Up to 350sq/ft of screen surface
- Doors for easy access to screens
- Heavy duty doors with built-in product diverters
- Dual aspiration available ( Inlet & Outlet )
- Compact & robust construction
- Circular movement for optimal screen surface usage and shock absorption.
- Carbon Rods instead of U-joints for increased durability and shock absorption
- Lowest dynamic loads in the industry; low vibration
- Higher capacity of screening per unit of screen surface in the industry.
- Smaller footprint for locations with space limitation
- Low maintenance & operating costs
- Adaptable for multiple applications
- Aspirator at the inlet
- Aspirator at the outlet
- Aspirator at the inlet and outlet for maximum quality
- MILPRO Cyclone
- Hardened steel liner
- Seed aspiration outlet, highest apiration precision for light trash
- Fat-resistant deblindings balls