MILPRO ROLLER MILLS' GENERAL DESCRIPTION
MILPRO ROLLER MILLS are designed for particle cracking and/or grinding. Single stage roller mills are used for cracking or when a product does not require much size reduction. If a greater size reduction is required, a double stage model is recommended. The first stage is used to break the particles and the second stage grinds the pieces to a finer product. Triple stage roller mills are used to gradually reduce the product to even smaller particles sizes without creating an excessive amount of fines.
ROLLER MILLS MILPRO
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- MILPRO roller mills : can produce material as fine as 250 microns.
- Single stage roller mills
- Double stage roller mills
- Tripple stage roller mills : for finer product and higher capacity
- Quad stage roller mills : for finer product and higher capacity
- MILPRO roller mills provide higher efficiency due to the solid core (not tubular) design of the roll construction.
- Rotary feeder with integrated de-stoner: to regularise the flow and protect the machine
- Magnet Transition : to protect your machine from small steel parts
- Electric security door sensor to enhance operator safety
- Electric roller adjustment
- Optional manual magnet drawer to remove any metal pieces that could damage the machine.
- Optional pneumatic magnet drawer to remove any metal pieces that could damage the machine.